CAMPO FIRE AND RESCUE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PUBLIC NOTICE April 14,2015
CAMPO FIRE AND RESCUE will conduct an election at the regular June meeting, to fill three board seats the terms of which will end Jurne 30th, 2015. The meeting will take place on June 9th at the CAMPO FIRE STATION, 437 JEB STUART RD. CAMPO, CA
All adults living in the fire district, interested in serving on the board, should submit their names to the fire board via mail to;
Campo Fire and Rescue, P.O. BOX 55, Campo, Ca 91906
OR by delivering their names to any board member NO LATER THAN Monday June 8th .
Nominations will also be accepted from the floor the evening of the meeting/election.
Walter Ogle, Board President
Campo Fire and Rescue is a 501c3 Not For Profit Corporation, serving
the Campo Community. Follow this link to view the Campo
Fire, area of responsibility. If you would like to get involved
as a volunteer or help in our auxiliary please call, call or e-mail us.
The Campo Fire Auxiliary
meets at the Campo Fire Station, Jeb Stuart Road
Campo. Call the station for information on the next meeting date.
The last surviving Campo Fire community volunteer Craig Williams turns the
keys over to Cal Fire BC Converse
Campo Fire Board Special Meeting Minutes
April 21st, 2015
- Meeting called to order at 1835 hrs. Pledge of Allegiance recited.
- Attendance: Walter Ogle (1840), Dennis Goodnight, Carl McAllister, Sandy Williams, Carmen Sylva, JoEllen Scully, Ron McQuilliams, Chief Converse.
- Business: Discussion regarding merger of Campo Fire and Rescue with San Diego County Fire
- Presentation by Chief Nissen Cal Fire.
- Presentation by Craig Williams
- Discussion on 501C3 status, CERT Program status, Campo Hills property, current station / property upkeep and maintenance, equipment, time frame for transition.
- Motion: To vote on section 8 termination of contract and merge with San Diego County Fire. Carmen Williams > JoEllen Scully 7-0-0
- Motion:To adjourn meeting. Carl McAllister > Ron McQuilliams 7-0-0 (1905 hrs.)
- Next meeting – Tuesday, May 12, 2015
San diego County Fire is now accepting applications
Reserve / Volunteer Firefighters. Contact the San Diego County fire Authority for details at http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/sdcfa/